A national, property and building consultancy are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress their career with a forward thinking and secure practice in Oxford.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based a short walk from Oxford airport and will provide a mix of pre and post contract duties, with supervision where required, on a myriad of education, healthcare, and residential projects.
You will also be supported through your APC with various training days and CPD sessions.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree, or similar
* Residential, Education, or Healthcare project experience
* Within a commutable distance of Oxford
* Previous experience within a PQS/Consultancy environment preferred
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave
* Buy and sell annual leave
* Professional subscriptions
* Career development and training courses
* Pension contribution
* Private healthcare
* Charity and social events
* Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor