One of the UK's leading Property Developers are looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to an exciting project in North London.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a prestigious multiphase project in North London. The next phase of this project is due to start on site at the end of September.
Therefore, this is a great opportunity for someone to be involved in a £100m+ budget, 480No apartments over 7No blocks from a very early stage.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
* Experience working on residential new build projects
* A HNC or relevant degree qualification is beneficial
* Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* Strong progression
* Continuous training and development
* Professional qualification sponsorship
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with Residential experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Developer / House Builder / QS / Construction / Residential / London / a