An established building firm is seeking an additional member to the HR Team. Working alongside an HR Officer the Internal Recruiter will be responsible for end to end resourcing, as well as maintaining a pool of sub-contractors as the group expands, on-boarding and working on different HR projects.
What does the Internal Recruiter need?
* At least a couple of years in a recruitment role
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good grasp of employment legislationKnowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
* Proficient use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Ideally working towards or holding CIPD qualification or NVQ L3 Recruitment qualification
* Understanding of the Construction Industry
What will the Internal Recruiter be doing?
* Updating and managing the HR database - PeopleHR
* Creating an internal labour agency to provide a pool of subcontractors
* Preparing job descriptions, adverts, monitoring job adverts
* Resourcing and Recruiting candidates from various talent pools, including: screening candidates, short-listing, scheduling of interviews, preparation of interview schedules and liaison with candidates, interviewing and assessing candidates with Line Managers.
* Producing offer letters, contracts, new starter paperwork, updating payroll and PeopleHR system, preparing induction, applying for Tier 2 visas and sponsorship, obtaining medical questionnaires an reference checks.
* Analysing weekly time-sheets. providing metrics for recruitment reporting, managing probationary periods, security checks, and well being program.
* Maintaining the company organisational chart and intranet
* Participating in careers fairs and events
What's on offer for Internal Recruiter ?
* Salary £28,000 to £32,000
* 37.5 hour working week in the office
* Death in service & private healthcare
* Cycle to work scheme
* Cafe on site
* Gym on site
* Performance bonus - annual
* Training opportunity and career development
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.