Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding recruitment business, who are looking for a driven and motivated, Recruitment Consultant, to join their established team, based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Not got recruitment experience?
Our client is very open-minded and will consider candidates with a successful background in Sales or customer service experience, with an excellent telephone manner, coupled with, superb time management and tenacity.
Full training and support will be provided by the client - if you are looking to get into recruitment this could be the perfect role for you!!!!
* Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
* Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
* Prepare suitable quality CV's for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
* Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
* Driving licence and own car
* Proven internal sales or customer service experience
* Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
* Excellent telephone manner
* Superb time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on your experience, plus a fantastic open-ended commission and benefits package as well as market-leading training and progression opportunities.
Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way and a clear path to progress your career!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm term time. Summer and Easter holidays 9am till 2.30pm, other holidays 9 till .4.30pm.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration...
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.