Are you driven with excellent people skills and a background in, or passion for Marketing? Do you want to differentiate yourself against the competition and have time for a life outside of work? If so, this Marketing Recruitment Consultant role could be for you!
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· UNCAPPED Commission
· 8am-4pm - Mon-Fri working hours
· Holidays : 25 Days + Stats
· Car / Car Payment (level dependant or qualifying period applicable)
· Medical cover, death in service, income protection
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester, Daventry, Rushden, Raunds, Corby
What we offer?
Here at Wallace Hind Selection we will give you, as a Recruitment Consultant the tools and freedom to succeed - we just need you to have the drive and tenacity! We will give you access to advertise on ALL the major job boards in multiple geographical locations and access to search all of the major job board databases.
The ideal person will likely have some exposure to recruitment and ideally have worked in a marketing role or potentially recruited marketing professionals, you may however, be working in marketing and simply want to move into sales but still be able to use your experience to help earn credibility and cultivate relationships.
We can teach you our industry - we have hundreds of years' worth of collective experience to impart.
Ultimately, you will need to have the confidence and communication skills to generate new business in a B2B sales environment as well as having:
· Experience of either marketing recruitment or currently be in a marketing role
· The ability to overcome objections and be tenacious (but not pushy!)
· A thirst for achieving targets within a fast-paced sales environment
· The ability to connect with people and build long standing, professional working relationships with key decision makers
· An inquisitive and analytical mind and strive for self-improvement
· A consultative approach to selling
What you will do:
To succeed in this Marketing Recruitment Consultant role you will:
· Be forward thinking, seeking and generating new business opportunities. Securing new clients by phone, email and face to face meetings
· Liaise with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
· Identify candidate suitability, through pre-interview, qualification verification and understanding the job requirement
· Source high calibre candidates, attracting candidates through adverts and social media
· Identify and engage with key decision makers
· Be entrepreneurial in securing new business, and providing insight into new ideas and marketing content
· Develop strategies to win business from new and existing clients
In return for all this, Wallace Hind Selection will offer you the following:
· A very competitive basic salary with strong commission and an excellent benefits package
· The chance to join an established recruitment business with decades of experience across a plethora of markets, sectors and job functions
· An inviting and warm atmosphere, a dress down office, very strong work life balance and a transparent and inclusive approach to business.
Your growth is based on your performance. Nominal shares in the business are available to anyone who can generate a set volume of business in a set period of time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Recruitment, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, New Business Development, Retained Recruitment,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: MT16551, Wallace Hind Selection