Work Wales is an established local independent recruitment business operating in the heart of Swansea, 10-minute walk to the beach and to the new Swansea arena and minutes from the shopping centre and newly developed Kingsway. We hold an enviable reputation within our sector and are very well thought of with our current candidate and client base.
We are continuing to grow throughout this pandemic and a very exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Recruitment Consultant in the temp division of our business. We pride ourselves on being a flexible, friendly, approachable and fun team, where passion for being successful is the main driver within the core values of our team. We are strong and consistent, and our clients love that they have dealt with the same people for 13 years, we make it easy to rely on us, and we look for this within our staff, honesty, reliability and passion are three of the main values we look for. We pride ourselves on having an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team
Working at Work Wales is fun and exciting with its everyday challenges. What our employees love about our company is that we offer a flexible role, a good training program, a buzzing sales floor and our management team are always on hand to offer help and advice.
You will be working on a very busy desk, with consistency and high numbers on a regular basis but also on demand requirements from our clients. You will be provided with all the latest technology and support to aid you in this task. You will be able to demonstrate a proven background in temporary recruitment, the sector doesn't really matter however experience in manufacturing, production and engineering would be advantageous.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant due to the need for the candidate to 'hit the ground running' however if you have the drive and ambition along with industry knowledge we will be keen to hear from you and in reward for this, a fantastic commission structure along with a very competitive salary will be offered as well having the opportunity to work within a very flexible environment.
Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of the Swansea, Cardiff and surrounding areas and have extremely good business development skills so that you can chase and win business for the branch, attend client visits and be confident dealing at senior management levels. We are happy to review experienced consultants in any industry. We are very interested to hear from hungry and experienced sales consultants who are highly confident and professional who can pay good attention to detail, have excellent probing skills, able to work to targets, are money motivated and passionate about recruitment.
About the Job
* To identify new business opportunities and to promote the company's services
* To identify suitable candidates for current and prospective business
* To interview and fully reference check candidate's suitability for employment
* To clearly establish the customer's requirements e.g. job description, hours of work, rates of pay etc.
* To liaise with customers to arrange interviews and to debrief candidates and customers as and when required
* To ensure all administrative requirements are satisfied to ensure customers are invoiced promptly and correctly.
* Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the Branch Manager.
* To canvass current and potential customers to develop new business
* To conform with all statutory employment and contractual legislation
* To liaise within departments and branches to ensure the efficient exchange of business opportunities and customer/client knowledge.
* To monitor the timely placement of staff and to resolve any issues raised.
* To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date.
* To compile a data base of potential candidates for permanent positions.
* To attend promotional events, outside of normal working hours if necessary.
* To regularly visit customers to develop a good working relationship and to identify business opportunities.
* To ensure all applicants have provided acceptable details of their legal right to work in the U.K
* To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform.
* excellent interpersonal and communication skills; customer service and telephone skills; sales and negotiation skills; the ability to handle multiple priorities; problem-solving techniques; the ability to meet deadlines and targets; the ability to cope with responsibility and a high level of pressure, the ambition and the determination to succeed; a confident approach to work; time management and organisational skills; the ability to work well in a team, creativity