Work Wales have an exciting opportunity working for a well established chemical distribution company. Our client are currently recruiting for a refrigerant gas operator to join their fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Able to communicate clearly and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Able to work safely as part of a team
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30pm (30 Minute unpaid lunch break).
Due to location own transport is preferable.
* Working as a part of small established team, filling various grades of refrigerant gas on behalf of a third-party.
* Using manually operated vacuum filling system, ensuring correct product is filled into cylinders and the correct weight is achieved.
* Carrying out necessary checks to ensure product is filled safely and correctly.
* Preparing cylinders for filling
* Using vacuum filling system to fill various grades of Refrigerant as required.
* Physically moving cylinders manually on and off of filling/weighing station.
* Following standard operating procedures
* Accurately labelling cylinders
For more information please call Matt on 01792 477340 or email