Registered Manager - Supported Living
40 hours per week
We are recruiting a Registered Manager for our Supported Living services in Worcestershire. We have a number of contracts in the Worcester area supporting adults with a range of needs including Mental Health needs, ABI and LD.
We offer a welcoming and homely environment to recover and develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques, which make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives. We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives, our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking for a Registered Manager who:
· Based within Worcestershire
· Experienced as a Registered Manager within Supported Living
· Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
· Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
· Demonstrates positive values
· Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
· Must holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
· Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
· Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Registered Manager who can live our values:
· Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday.
· Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face.
· Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work.
· Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
· Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
· Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions.
Why join us as a Registered Manager:
· Salary - Competitive Salary plus bonus scheme.
· Annual leave - 32 days per year (including bank holidays).
· DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal.
· Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone.
· Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment.
· Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position.
· Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training.
· Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment.
· Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
· Great benefits package.
· Registered Manager: 2 years (preferred)
· QCF 5 or NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care (preferred)