An international Insurance specialist, FTSE 100 business, based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant Position Will Include:
* Accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
* Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PRA reporting with adequate supporting evidence and documentation, within the specified time frame including adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and Senior Executives.
* Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
* Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements.
* Preparation of ALMM reports.
* Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
* Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
* Systems and procedure documentation.
* To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided.
* Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment business activities.
* UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems.
The successful individual will;
* Be either a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Have experience within a regulatory reporting role
* Prior experience of using an ERP system
* Insurance sector experience essential