Founded in 2005, our client is a dynamic data solutions company dedicated to helping organisations solve complex business challenges.Combining our data solutions with our delivery capabilities and tailored approach, we work with clients across the Water, Energy, Telecoms, Financial Services and Housing sectors to achieve a common goal.
As a Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of our client for a specific project and change initiative. You will then work with the wider Project team to ensure your deliverables are completed in line with the agreed client timescales.
• Documenting and mapping of ‘As Is’ operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining process approvals
• Responsible for documenting and mapping ‘To Be’ operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining approvals for the new enduring processes
• Responsible for ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting requirements
• Ensure that the Business Requirements are analysed fully, with appropriate engagement from the business teams including the review of current processes and data sources
Knowledge and Experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, within a financial institution, telco or utilities provider
• Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
• Significant knowledge of analyst frameworks, business processes and business requirements methodologies
• Ability to work nationwide to support client’s requirements, including overnight stays (this may be 2-3 nights per week)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age gender, sexuality, race or religion for this role.