Our clients are Data, Technology and Customer Marketing Specialists and deliver a breadth of services around the customer data platform.
They are looking for a keen problem solver who loves a challenge and thrives on working on a variety of technology to help shape the future and grow with the company.
The person for this role will be able to take on open ended assignments from a high level brief whilst managing stakeholders and colleagues on all aspects of work.
Experience & Qualities
• 3 years’ experience within SQL Database Development
• 3 years’ experience full .NET stack (primarily C#)
• Experience acting as the lead developer on assignments - both with and without other team members
• Good working understanding of networking fundamentals
• Highly IT literate with experience of the following development tools: C#, REST and Cloud technologies
• Experience in working with ETL/ELT/Streaming Data processing systems is an advantage but not essential
• 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
• Flexible Remote working
• Paid out of hours call rota once you are up to speed.
• Private healthcare plan including optical and dental cover
• Company pension scheme (up to 5% company contribution)
• Death in service cover
• Free onsite parking (York office)
• 31 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each full year of service, to a maximum 36 days (statutory inclusive)
• Quarterly & annual presentation and employee recognition
• Annual Christmas events
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role