Our clients have an exciting new role to fill for a C++ Games developer!
They're looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year's C++ programming knowledge (and can prove it with your project work)
- Doesn’t mind working from home (the new normal)
- Is willing and capable of learning new tools and techniques quickly
- Wants to work as part of a team
- Can handle social communications in a professional manner
If this sounds like you then you could be the ideal candidate for this newly created role of Junior Programmer. The successful candidate will work with senior developers
- using C++ to manage, compile and test repository commits,
- manage build files, upload builds to the server,
- test all builds,
- manage all GitHub board issues, track and fix bugs within the engine,
- perform performance tuning of the engine using GPA and VTUNE
- answer technical emails from the community and other team members.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.