Our clients, an award-winning digital agency, are looking for an mid-level/senior PHP/JS developer with experience of using Wordpress
They are looking for a Lead PHP developer to work on the development of complex comparison and B2B sites built within the Wordrpess ‘framework’ and ecosystem. This can be a remote or office based role (in Cheltenham), but being close enough to come for occasional meetings would be useful.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
You need to have the following skills and experience:
Nice to have skills:
- Strong PHP/MYSQL skills
- WooCommerce experience
- You will have developed complex backend systems
- You will have experience of the usual PHP frameworks but will be happy to work with the Wordpress ‘framework’ and ecosystem.
- Experience of working with and creating APIs
- Comfortable in Git and Node Build processes
- Experience of using Composer
- Experience with oAuth, SAML, SSO
- Server admin skills
This role will be within a talented and experienced Wordpress development team producing high-end custom Wordpress sites. You will have the opportunity to work on complex comparison and B2B sites and practice advanced Wordpress development methodologies.
As well as working on advanced Wordpress sites you will also help with the on-going development of our startup theme – constantly striving to keep it up to date and improve development efficiencies.Benefits
- Free choice of OS
- A positive working environment in centre of Cheltenham with a lot of comfortable working space and staff break out areas
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home for some or all of the time
- 40 Hours a week (we are very flexible about working hours)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Gym Membership
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role