Our client, a rapidly growing company, is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join their vibrant world leading team.
Purpose of the Role
As the technical product owner in the platform team the value you deliver is engineering efficiency and platform stability. This means that the platform team’s main customers are the product and engineering teams. The Product Owner will work on projects such as automating zero downtime deployments, rationalising logging, implementing telemetry and improving developer experience through code generation - maximising the value delivered by the team.
Product Owner Responsibilities
- Represents the voice of the User.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to create and maintain a product backlog according to business objectives.
- Converts ideas into User Stories/Use Cases to describe platform
- Features and provide clarity for developers.
- Ensure complex requirements are discussed with Technology ahead of time to ensure any Architectural concerns are handled.
Product Owner Professional Experience
Product Owner Technical background.
- 4 years product owner experience.
- Scaling software platforms to support business requirements
- Understanding of engineering, platform and devops.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.