Founded in 2005, our client is a dynamic data solutions company dedicated to helping organisations solve complex business challenges.Combining our data solutions with our delivery capabilities and tailored approach, we work with clients across the Water, Energy, Telecoms, Financial Services and Housing sectors to achieve a common goal.
Working as part of a programme team to provide project management and business analysis expertise. You will be a flexible, self-motivated individual with experience of working on a number of concurrent projects.
• Co-ordination of internal/external meetings and workshops including chairing project meetings
• Preparation of material and reporting in accordance with agreed programme governance
• Maintaining/updating/ collating weekly project status reports and actions, issues and risk logs and contacting project team members appropriately
• Ongoing monitoring and management of the Programme Plan (once established)
• Maintaining and monitoring resource schedules, flagging up any issues/conflicts
• Submitting the risk/issues log for review
• Responsible for ensuring that the User Acceptance Test Data is defined and agreed
• Support the User Acceptance Testing activity and act as the main interface between the business and technical teams
Knowledge and Experience
• Proven Project Management skills (MSP, Prince II)
• Business analysis skills
• Stakeholder management
• Strong documentation
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age gender, sexuality, race or religion for this role.