Reporting Projects Actuary - Application Deadline Monday
£850 per day
A life insurer is looking to appoint an experienced life actuary with a background in reporting to support on a high profile project. The successful individual will work alongside data engineers, BAs and data scientists to:
- Building capabilities to analyse results for different customer groups
- Source appropriate data
- Determine methodology (IFRS 17)
- Analyse outputs to present to stakeholders
Applicants must be able to:
* Demonstrate a good understanding of actuarial reporting processes e.g. Balance Sheet reporting, Profit and Loss Attribution and Analysis of Movements
* Analyse and drive insight from data, quickly identifying what is important and where to 'dig deeper'
* Collaborate with and provide direction to other members of a multi-disciplinary team
* Work autonomously and effectively plan out work for yourself and others
* Communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
*All applicants must reside in the UK and have a valid right to work.*
The latest start date is early March but the application deadline is Monday. Please do not hesitate to apply the job online.