My client (a leading international insurer) is seeking a motivated analytically expert to join a well established and diverse reserving team in Dusseldorf.
The company is an established insurance entity, financially backed by one of the largest re-insurers globally. Due to expansion following an exciting period of growth, there is a need for a talented reserving actuary to join the team. The role will offer exposure to:
- Portfolio assessment for IFRS financial statements
- Actuarial reporting with VAG & SII
- Cross team interaction (Communicating results to stakeholders)
- Profitability analysis for all branches of the business
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years of non-life actuarial experience
- At least 1 year of insurance reserving
- Technical skills in SAS, R, or ResQ
- Fluent English and some level of German (A1-C2)
- EU passport or right to work in German
If this role interests you or you know someone who could be interested, click "apply" or get in touch with me today via email or phone.