Reserving / IFRS 17 (GI) Actuary
£650 - £800 per day
* Reserving/Reporting experience
* General insurance experience
* IFRS 17 experience is desirable but not required
* Technical skills: R, SQL (desirable)
* Part Qualified, Nearly newly qualified, Qualified or Qualified by experience
Please note that this role will operate remotely for the duration if preferred.
If you are a seasoned contractor or a permanent member of staff considering contracting, we have a wide selection of UK/Europe/USA/Asia-based contract opportunities working within the Actuarial field, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with for a confidential conversation.
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...