A Residential Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful family firm based remotely and serving the Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex patches. From humble beginnings this practice has overcome adversity, is very hard working with a strong entrepreneurial flair and modern ethics. The required Residential Valuation Surveyor will deliver red book residential valuations and offer professional advice to a host of private and public sector clients..
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* Hunger and drive to develop their own client base and presence.
* Passion for the Built Environment.
* Willingness to travel.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fitness Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - Norfolk - NR12
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036