A Commercial and Residential Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful London property firm that is remote working, forward thinking and very agile. The surveyor would be covering the Midlands, Coventry, Leicester and London when required. The Valuation Surveyor will deliver commercial and residential valuations and must have passion towards the built environment and building a long lasting and robust career inside it.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
* Hunger and drive to develop their own client base and presence.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* Willingness to travel.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fitness Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - CO11JS
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036