Residential Valuation Surveyor
A forward-thinking family based firm of Chartered Surveyors are looking to recruit a qualified Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their Woking based company. This agile firm is committed to providing quality surveys and valuations to all their customers and has ambitions of becoming the most renowned Chartered Surveying practice in the country.
The successful Residential Valuation surveyor will be applying their knowledge of the property market to producing reports such as valuations, Homebuyers reports, building surveys and more.
The Successful Chartered Surveyor?
* + 2 years PQE
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Results driven, enthusiastic and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
* Strong face to face client skills.
* Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - Woking - GU18 5LQ
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036