Residential Valuation Surveyor
One of the largest employees of RICS registered valuers in the country is looking to employ a Residential Surveyor who will have access to and utilise industry leading technology to undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and condition reports on a wide range of residential properties.
The firm's practice is to embrace the role as a local agent with each London branch having its own identity.
There has never been a better time to join this technologically leading firm and its huge push to enrol residential surveyors nationwide
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* RICS registered Valuer, MRICS qualified or AssocRICS.
* Proven claims free track record.
* Professional approach towards the role.
* Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Residential Valuation Surveyor- AssocRICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036