A forward-thinking UK private practice is seeking Residential Valuation Surveyors.
This modern firm is looking for residential valuation surveyors from AssocRICS upwards.
This practice has forged strong relationships and is looking to expand rapidly in 2020. The required Residential Valuation Surveyors will be experienced in Residential Survey and Valuation work, including Home Buyer Reports and Buildings surveys.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* AssocRICS and upwards.
* Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
* Hold a Full clean driving licence.
* Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
* Interested in a great work life balance.
* Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience.
* Performance related bonus
* Company car allowance and mileage.
* 28 days paid holiday.
* RICS annual membership paid.
Residential Valuation Surveyor - Red Book - Assoc RICS - Valuation Surveyor - London SE13
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036