An international Property Company which is one of the capitals most successful services groups are seeking an experienced Surveyor to join their thriving London HQ.
The company utilises its wide range of knowledge and expertise to value large, complex high value residential development projects. This is an opportunity to work on high profile instructions. The work can span full development life-cycles services from the valuation of the land right through the development and financing of market leading projects. Examples include Wembley Park, banks including AIG, Wells Fargo and CPPIB.
The Successful Surveyor/Senior Surveyor?
* MRICS qualified / Registered Valuer.
* 0 - 3 Years PQE
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Exel and Outlook.
* Clear and concise communication skills.
* Working very close to senior team members on high profile instructions.
* Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
* Can work effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
* Passionate about the residential sector.
* Valid UK Driving licence
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme membership (after probationary period)
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fitness Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Senior Surveyor/Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036