Residential Valuation Surveyor
A north London based firm of chartered surveyors are seeking an enthusiastic residential Valuation Surveyor to join their team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Valuation Surveyor would need to love the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and would be taking on a varied disciplines and interesting tasks as part of the team.
The Residential Valuation Surveyor
* Competence in Red Book valuations.
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied number of portfolios.
* Team player with great leadership potential.
* Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
* £55,000 to £75,000 basic plus commission.
* Travel Allowance
* Performance related profit bonus scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036