Residential Valuation Surveyor
A new and modern start up is seeking Residential Valuation Surveyors AssocRICS or MRICS with a "Red Book" Valuation background.
This dynamic firm is looking to expand rapidly in 2020. The required Residential Valuation Surveyors will be experienced in residential Survey and Valuation work, including Home Buyer Reports and buildings surveys.
You will be rewarded with bonuses and commission, a knowledge and passion for the Built Environment is essential.
The Successful Residential Surveyor?
* AssocRICS and upwards.
* Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
* Hold a Full clean driving licence.
* Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
* Capable of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
* Performance related bonus
* Flexible working options.
* Company car allowance and mileage.
* 28 days paid holiday.
* RICS annual membership paid.
Residential Valuation Surveyor - Red Book - Assoc RICS - Residential Valuation Surveyor - London W1
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036