A forward thinking, keen business minded Residential Valuation Surveyor is looking to be recruited by a Global employer committed to recruiting balanced teams in every part of their business.
This Global employer with Headquarters in London are searching for a MRICS qualified Residential Valuation Surveyor, predominantly focused on the central London market to advise a diverse range of clients, whether it be a single asset or a portfolio of properties.
This valuations team will require the best in house advice. "Respect, Diversity and Inclusion" are the pillars of commitment from the company, which is supported by a framework of initiatives across the whole spectrum of the business.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* Entrepreneurial Spirit.
* MRICS Certified
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Nurture own, and external clients and contacts.
* Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
* Strong face to face client skills.
* Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
* Competitive Salary
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 23 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme membership
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111 708