Residential Valuation Surveyor
A globally recognised firm and one of the UK's leading property companies are looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their London Headquarters.
This successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will need at least 1 year PQE and have a very keen business mind and passion for the Built Environment. Duties include undertaking loan security valuations for major lending organisations and will be carrying out a diverse range of single unit investment and development valuation instructions throughout London.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* Entrepreneurial Spirit.
* MRICS qualified 1 year PQE
* Good market knowledge and strong analytical and research skills.
* Producing Red Book valuations to a high standard.
* Nurture own, and external clients and contact.
* Strong face to face client skills.
* Proficient in Valuation software.
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme membership
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111708