Residential Valuation Surveyor
A North London based firm of Chartered Surveyors are seeking a Residential Valuation Surveyor level to join their modern and prosperous team.
The firm is young and dynamic and has broken the mould in what they do. Digital, and printed material puts them in a league of their own, offering an efficient, high quality and modern service.
Currently a small but agile team, hungry to expand, the work environment is a highly supportive place to work, offering both flexibility and opportunity for the successful Residential Valuation Surveyor.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* Produce Red Book valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner.
* Working in areas such as Inheritance & CGT, Leasehold reform, loft valuations.
* Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus dependent on experience.
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - EN5
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036