Residential Valuation Surveyor
A London based International consultancy is seeking a highly energetic and experienced Residential Valuation Surveyor.
Although an international company, it's practice is to embrace the role as a local agent with each London branch having its own identity.
From humble beginnings, this practice has forged long lasting relationships, is very hard working with strong entrepreneurial flair. The required Residential Valuation Surveyor will have +3 years PQE to deliver residential valuations and offer professional advice to a broad range of clients.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* + 3 years PQE with experience of Residential valuations.
* Produce accurate and high quality valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner.
* Hunger and drive to develop their own client base, work independently and handle multiple cases.
* Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111 708