Residential Valuation Surveyor
A RICS registered Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful and affluent firm of chartered surveyors working out of their lovely Cheltenham office. General practice disciplines, private surveys, party wall maters and pre-purchase would be some of the duties that are required from this role. From humble beginnings this practice has forged long lasting relationships, overcome adversity, is very hard working with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* Passion for the property Industry.
* Hunger and drive to develop their own career in the Built Environment.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* MRICS qualified
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - Cheltenham - GL518NP
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111 708