Advancing People are recruiting for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager with Photography industry experience or knowledge. This an exciting hybrid role working for a large brand. This role will pay up to £45,000 basic with a 10% performance bonus.
* Develop and plan retail marketing strategy, including all branded outlets (Retail Partners), House of Photography and e-commerce
* Regularly analyse various retail channels, including in-depth analysis of competition, distribution models etc.
* Manage the participation of Imaging Solutions at Trade show events e.g. The Photography Show, SWPP etc.
* Develop and manage marketing budget effectively.
* Report activities on a regular basis
* Oversee development and execution of trade marketing campaigns e.g. Promotional POS, POP materials (FSDU), branded display areas, brand shops online loyalty programs etc.
* Visit key retailers on a regular basis to build direct working relationships.
* With the support of Product management teams, create and when needed, present new products, marketing plans to retailers.
* Work with internal cross functional teams and 3rd party agencies, to ensure high levels of internal understanding & involvement and on time delivery of projects
* Keep abreast of industry best practice and share learnings with the team on a consistent basis
* Manage field Marketing Team - Infinite
* High level of B2B and B2B2C marketing experience.
* Proven experience of working in a large company or brand, managing campaigns from start to finish.
* Ability to collaborate and build relationships internally and externally for various campaign projects.
* Must have a broad knowledge of the photography industry, products and different audiences.
* Knowledgeable and stays up to date with current and future marketing trends.
* Experience of developing and implementing commercial marketing plans.
* Ability to use own initiative when it comes to decision making.
* Innovative, dynamic and creative, and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects, events/exhibitions concurrently.
* Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and influence all levels of the business.
* Excellent grammar and creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
* Ideally educated to a degree level in marketing or a relevant field.
* Proactive, positive and has a can-do attitude.
* Full UK Driving License
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.