An award-winning international distributor and retailer is seeking an ambitious, motivated Revenue and Rceivables Manager, with a strong desire to progress in their career. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager is a hands-on role, so you are likely to have a background working in SME's, automotive or e-commerce industry.
The key factor for the Finance Manager is that you have a "can-do" attitude and are a problem-solver / solution finder. The Finance Manager will have a strong financial experience and a strong background in implementing strong processes.
Skills & Experience of the Finance Manager
* Qualified Accountant, or strong newly qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
* Prior experience of working in the e-commerce and/or automotive experience desirable
* Experience of developing and producing timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations - providing clear and meaningful management information to stakeholders
* Must like/relish growth, change and a fast-paced culture (opportunity to progress, take on more responsibilities within 18months to FC role, and possible Head of Dept. in 3 years).
* Experience of finance systems, particularly Sage 200, Power BI, and very proficient in Excel.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
* You will be fully responsible for all aspects of cash in, receivables and revenue P&L - ownership, reporting, controls
* Report revenue and receivables, in an accurate and timely manner, to the management team. This requires detailed variance analysis, exception reporting and liaising with the commercial and operational teams. To be successful in this role, communication and engagement with these teams is critical
* Full ownership of all related balance sheet reconciliations
* Full ownership of rolling cash flow forecasts, in several currencies, monitoring and advising on key cash flow movements
* Report, advise and approve FX transfers and revaluations
* Drive and own robust reviews of revenue streams, refunds, chargebacks and credit control to minimise leakage and enhance operational performance
* Designing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining best in class internal controls, policies, and procedures
* Identify and implement process improvements with a view to enhance productivity and efficiency
* Ensuring systems and process are robust, fit for purpose and scalable
* Support the Head of Finance in creating and managing KPI metrics in relation to billing and creating a robust control environment
* Assisting with the completion of group reporting, management accounts and audits
* Support with analysis of cost base to improve efficiency and monitor delivery of targets
* Full ownership of credit card chargebacks - timely resolution of, managing disputes, internal reporting and suggesting / implementing best practice operational changes to reduce these
* Review and approve daily supplier payments
* Review monthly Payroll
* Providing temporary management cover for the finance team, and stepping up to cover Head when on holiday
What's on offer for the Finance Manager?
* Salary c. £45,000 - £50,000
* 25 days holiday, pension and death in service plus parking
* Hybrid 3 days a week in office, 2 WFH and then following week 3 days WFH
* 37.5 hour working week, hour for lunch
* Bonus Scheme
* Great opportunity to progress within 18 months and then again 3 years.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.