Job Title: Room Attendant
Responsible to: Head Housekeeper
Salary: £9.50 per hour – Flexible working over 7 days -temp to perm position
General Scope and Purpose
My client is searching for several room attendants to join their very busy local Hotel in Abingdon. The Hilton Garden Inn is a professional, highly reputable hotel with exceptional standards of both food and service. The successful applicant will need to be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
To ensure all hotel rooms are maintained to the highest standard. This to reflect the needs of our guests and our brand standards.
· To service rooms allocated by your Team Leader to the standards required by the hotel and the Company.
· To ensure routine and periodic cleaning is carried out in allocated areas, as directed by your Team Leader/s.
· To practice the correct use and care of all items of equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, trolleys etc.
· To report any malfunction of such equipment immediately.
· To ensure the correct use of cleaning agents on all surfaces, as directed.
· To report any damage, wear and tear arising in any of your working areas.
· To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to security procedures laid down.
· To attend work consistently well groomed, in uniform, as laid down to the standard required.
· To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to cash and key procedures laid down.
· To consistently deliver superior customer service
· To attend training when required.
· To be fully aware of and adhere to Health and Safety, Fire and Bomb threat procedures as laid down by the hotel and Company.
· To suggest ideas for further improving department and customer service.
· To be fully aware of and observe all security procedures.
· To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and Company rules and regulations as identified in the Team Member handbook.