Do you have experience of dealing with clients in the retail or commercial sector?
Are you looking for a role that can offer a genuine OTE of £40k?
If so, our client could have the perfect Account Manager role for you!
Advancing People are working with a client who is looking towards a bright future as a growing part of an independent family-owned company with global market leadership (44,500 people, an annual turnover of 21.6 billion euros) in B-to-B distribution of electrical products, solutions and related services.
If you are looking for a company that has a long-term vision and cares about its people and the planet, then you are looking for this company which spans 44 countries and is constantly striving to create stimulating opportunities for the future.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a geographical area and securing revenue against targets for all Infrastructure products, upselling to existing clients and lapsed clients.
* Working to set revenue targets within a geographical area
* Promoting products and services
* Gathering and feeding back on competitor and market information
* Prioritising and managing daily workload
* Attending sales meetings and preparing requested information
* Completing weekly sales reports
* Following up on leads generated through marketing activity
* Meeting Product sales volume targets
* Educated to GCSE Standard inc Maths and English Grade C or above
* Sales and/ or account management experience in any sector
* Outgoing, positive and an excellent team player!
What do they offer?
* Genuine £40k OTE with the ability to earn bonus swiftly!
* 22 days holiday a year, with Christmas closure on top and the option to buy up to 5 days per year
* Superb training and support with excellent career progression.
* You will also have the option of a healthcare cash plan and group life assurance as well as auto-enrolment in a pension scheme
* Employee Discounts Portal
Our client is keen to interview and appoint a suitable candidate ASAP - if you have the experience we are looking for then apply now for immediate consideration or contact Janine at Advancing People directly, in complete confidence.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.