JOB TITLE: Sales Administrator
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is an innovative and successful plastic recycling company with a history of success throughout Europe. We are proud to be helping them with their ongoing expansion within the UK.
We are now searching for a Sales Administrator to help to support their ongoing success.
The successful Sales Administrator will be required to do the following:
* Support sales staff.
* Raise orders for suppliers.
* Liaising with and taking calls from customers and making sure they are dealt with swiftly and efficiently ensuring that the correct information is provided.
* Schedule meetings with the sales team.
* Support the upkeep of our CRM system, making sure it's up-to-date and accurate.
* Mainly office-based, but you'll also need to be prepared to go out into the field occasionally to meet customers.
You will need to be an experienced Sales Administrator possessing the following skills and attributes:
* Experience from a sales administrative role previously.
* IT Literate - worked with CRM systems and Microsoft.
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritise given tasks.
* Confident on the phone.
* Good attention to detail
* A self-starter with a can-do attitude.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Administrator, Sales Administrator, Data Input Clerk, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Customer Service, Admin, Office, Administrator - Sales, INDAF1