FMCG Sales Business Manager - USA Territory
Our rapidly expanding Organic products client are looking for a Sales Business Manager to cover the USA territory. You will be based in their Brighton Office.
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30 - £40,000 - £50,000 pa plus commissions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sustainable and local company and would suit an experienced Sales/Key Account person with a strong track record of success, preferably in cosmetics or FMCG industries.
- identify and prioritise leads for prospective on trade customers using a series of online tools, email, phone
- Own the sales process from research, sales pipeline management, pitch management and reporting
- Build close relationships across the trade at industry events and trade shows as well as support on those fairs
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether on the phone, over email, or face-to-face. Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Maintaining accurate records on the CRM system
The ideal candidate is:
- Organised and disciplined
- Socially outgoing
- Passionate for organic products
- Devoted to sustainable and eco-friendly living
- Experienced Sales/Key Account experience with a strong track record of success, preferably in cosmetics/beauty or FMCG industries is required
- Excellent communicator and active listening skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mind-set
- Proficient with internet and computer tools
- Passionate about providing first class customer service