Sales Coordinator (Controller/Stock)
Hybrid Working – 3 Days Office & 2 Home Working
Up to £33,000 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme + Progression + Significant Training
8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (39 hours a week)
Sales Coordinator required for a people focussed and very successful international business. This is a busy and diverse role offering hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy coordinator/controller role. The position will suit those used to spinning a lot of plates in a customer driven environment. The candidate needs to be IT literate and be highly organised. Full training will be given on the companies products and systems.
The company lease forklift trucks. This role will assist and manage equipment through the business from a sales order to final delivery to a customers site the business from a sales order to final delivery to a customers site. The role also involves managing stock levels and conducting physical stock takes when needed.
This is an ideal role for those seeking a busy customer focused role in team-based environment.
The Sales Coordinator Role in Brief:
• Running reports to identify which items are returning.
• Inspecting assets to ensure they meet the expected condition and specification upon return.
• Liaise with sales teams to help deliver customer equipment solutions
• Producing sales promotions for specific assets
• Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
• Manage stock levels
• Conduct physical stock takes
The Person Required:
• Ideally have experience in a similar role
• Strong administration, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Team player
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Customer service focussed
• IT literate