Our client is a leading engineering business that has been established for over half a century providing mechanical handling solutions to many industries across the globe.
They are looking to strengthen their sales force by recruiting an additional Sales Engineer to their successful team.
If you have previous technical sales experience with conveyors, plant automation, materials handling/recycling equipment and are looking to join a highly stable company who can offer a competitive salary and lucrative commission structure then apply now for immediate consideration.
Main roles & responsibilities - Sales Engineer
* To sell the client's range of conveyors, materials handling, automation solutions & recycling equipment, to the waste, recycling, retail, logistics and manufacturing industries in the UK and further afield.
* To build and grow a new portfolio of customers for the business based on your own efforts.
* To develop long-term relationships with new customers wherein trust, honesty, sound advice and a desire to help both businesses become mutually successful.
* Develop sound knowledge of both company and competitor product offerings
* Create professional proposals
* Negotiate terms of agreement
* Work closely with sales & marketing team
* Efficient reporting to meet company standards
* To promote the company brand wherever possible.
Sales Engineers with a proven sales track record in conveyor systems, plant automation or materials handling industry and who reside in a central England location will be at an advantage and are encouraged to apply.
Competitive Salary, Commission, Bonus + Car & Bens
Sales Engineer - Apply ASAP