Sales Team Manager
£25,000 per annum
Benefits Package: Salary – 25k OTE 35K First year / 2nd year OTE £45K +
Hours of work - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM
Training and development
Do you want a career within a business that is forward thinking and has a bright future ahead?
A leading Water Cooler company are seeking a Sales Team manager to join their ever-growing team. As a successful Sales Manager, ideally with phone-based sales experience, you will be entrepreneurial, driven, and inquisitive. They are seeking a driven and motivated yet disciplined individual who can communicate well and develop a strong rapport with existing and new customers and a drive a team forward. You must be able to demonstrate a good commercial awareness with a positive track record within a similar role, to which this will be your next progression.
Reporting to the MD and the Operations Manager the post holder will:
· Be responsible for day-to-day management of Internal sales team ensuring they are identifying opportunities from marketing driven inbound calls and email enquiries.
· Negotiating new contracts and packages
· Achieving KPIs through effective coaching, regular 121s, feedback and buzz sessions, promoting an environment of high challenge and high support.
· Take accountability of Quality Assurance feedback is being adhered to including remedial action.
· Understand competitor activity and external environment to ascertain how to change and adapt to ensure products are always at the forefront for consideration
· Put forward ideas and recommendations for options to improve in the marketplace
· Involved in recruitment drives and growing the team
· Work cross functionally to identify the potential for increasing business opportunities and efficiencies through system and procedure enhancements through the delivery of projects
· Create opportunities for engagement and shared best practices with a view to increase morale, performance, and product knowledge
· Drive the sales team to deliver targets for both new business and retention.
The ideal candidate:
· A proven and demonstrable track record in Sales Management or overseeing a sales team
· Motivated and ambitious sales professional who can lead a team
· Proven track record in consistently delivering sales targets on time, to plan and to budget.
· Managing effective and compliant sales practices and procedures, working closely with QA Leads and Compliance.
· Understanding of capacity planning within a telephone sales environment.
· Demonstrate a real commitment and appreciation of how excellent customer service is delivered in line with customer satisfaction survey scores.
Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.