Plan and perform marketing activities, and thus realise plans in an economical way and with optimal efficiency, build up confidence in our products and promote the use of our products.
Tasks and duties:
- Plan, prepare, perform and report on marketing activities in the territory according to valid cycle instructions
- Promote the companies products and company profile at a high expert level, with effective marketing skills
- Plan, prepare (including pre- and post-call analysis), perform and report on well targeted individual calls and group presentations to customers according to valid cycle, targeting and routing instructions and in accordance with the valid SPC
- Ensure rational use of promotional materials and other marketing tools to achieve optimal results in an economical way and with optimal efficiency
- Hold product presentations for customers on district level
- Present and promote the companies products at external events, congresses and fairs where the company participates
- Use regularly CRM system and maintain and up-date customer data base
- Actively (and well prepared) participate in companies e-learning courses, training, seminars and meetings for animal health representatives
- Monitor, analyse and report on market situation concerning the company and products, competitor products and activities in the working area and suggest corresponding actions
- Perform marketing activities that are consistent with valid rules, regulations and codes
- Obtain/receive, and transfer/forward information on safety of medicines and perform other pharmacovigilance activities
- Monitor and report on monitoring of efficacy and safety of companies products within non-interventional clinical studies
- Conduct tasks in compliance with rules from the fields of quality assurance, occupational health and safety, and fire safety
- All other tasks assigned by superiors and consistent with employee’s qualifications and needs of the work process.