Sales Support Administrator
Location: Wilmslow - Remote/Office hybrid set up
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Client is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses.
As a Sales support administrator, you will provide vital support to client's sales team. Undertaking important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and be a vital link between the sales and service teams.
* Positive, proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
* Ability to build relationships.
* Organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines using your own initiative.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment.
* Primarily providing continual support to our BDM's (Business Development Managers) with daily administrative tasks, communicating necessary data and reports when required.
* Providing full administrative support for all Additional Service products sold.
* Liaising with 3rd party service providers and managing workflow between sales, provider and clients.
* Uploading findings reports to our client's on-line portals and distributing electronically if necessary.
* You will ensure all incoming calls and emails are dealt with efficiently, whilst processing all new business deals in a timely manner.
* Providing full tracking and review for each sale and processing sales agreements when required.
* With daily verification checks you will ensure all details are accurate across the bespoke systems and follow up where necessary, providing relevant sales information to senior management.
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.