Sheffield - 100% remote
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join a reputable and growing business in Manchester. This company is going through an exciting period of growth due to a large amount of transformation projects and therefore are looking to expand out their highly technical & multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join a reputable and growing business based in Sheffield (there is also the option of this role being 100% remote)
This company is going through an exciting period of growth due to making a significant six figure investment in developing and operationalising a SalesForce.Com CRM solution. This investment has led to the requirement for a 'Salesforce Administrator'.
The perfect candidate should have at least 3 years SFDC administration experience and as a minimum hold a current ADM201 SFDC administration certification. There are two principle are of responsibility:
1 Provide in-life support to a user base of 620 users
2 Work closely with and support the SFDC Product lead in providing technical analysis supporting the technical process, and technology alignment, and related roadmaps by working closely with our Business Analysts and Solution Architect to ensure our technical design, system configuration/development meets the requirement of the business owners.
* Ensure user licenses are added, removed, and maintained compliant to license management and security policies.
* Working with the business to reduce de-duplication of accounts, contacts, Lead
* Management of workflow rules
* Modification of page layouts over various objects where needed
* Creating and managing reports and dashboards
* Monitor data storage and ensuring the usage of the platform remains within the licensed parameters.
* Support and maintain apps and products such as Sales Cloud.
* Running daily reports to ensure previous day's modified data is clean and succinct
* Assist with importing or updating data on a large scale
* Password resets, account creation and management
* Maintain bespoke/internal Salesforce documentation
* Support Salesforce end-users on a day-to-day basis with the use of Salesforce or related apps.
* Work agile with internal and near shore development teams
If this seems like the perfect role for you then please apply today!