Salesforce Business Analyst - Global Tech Business
£50,000 per annum
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join a reputable and growing business in Manchester. This company is going through an exciting period of growth due to a large amount of transformation projects and therefore are looking to expand out their highly technical & multi-disciplined team.
This will be a broad role where you will get involved with both Administration & Analytics, actively involved across the entire development life cycle. Your role will involve working with CRM team and stakeholders across all business units to design and build solutions in our Salesforce eco-system.
* Work with all levels of front-office and operational users to capture business requirements for IT project workstack, ranging from large-scale projects to new feature and improvements
* Involvement in the design & delivery of solutions in collaboration with internal and external development teams
* Point of contact for deep technical issues and BAU requests on the Salesforce platform and feedback to the wider IT team on the potential impact on the Salesforce eco-system of any planned work
* Maintenance of technical documentation supporting the Salesforce platform, advising the IT Operations team and other training resources on upcoming change
You will have…
* Prior experience on the Salesforce platform, either as a qualified Administrator or studying for the certification
* An analytical approach to problem solving and solution design
* Be able to document processes and change requirements to a high level of detail
* An independent thinker who will contribute their own ideas to solution design and be able to constructively challenge stakeholder requests
* Good communication skills and be able to engage with every level of an organisation
* The flexibility to work both in short sprints to achieve a large throughput of change whilst also being able to work on larger, more complex projects over a longer period
* Experience of working with sales, and preferably recruitment teams is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has background in analytics looking to take the next steps into development, or for someone who is already experienced in a broad technical role but is looking for that chance to have a direct impact on business strategy.
Please apply now or email for more details!