Salesforce Business Systems Trainer
City of London
Company client currently partnered with a market leading, independent specialist broking firm. They are looking for an experienced, passionate and engaging Salesforce Trainer to join them and support with their Salesforce user adoption and training.
This person will play a pivotal role in ensuring the adoption of the new Salesforce system and all functionalities, this is a great opportunity to be leading factor in their Salesforce success story.
The role will be mainly remote - ad-hoc travel to London office when required.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working closely with stakeholders to champion change by delivering key training to users.
* Salesforce training - developing comprehensive training programs, creating informative and engaging materials.
* Collaborating effectively with the business to understand their processes and assess their needs to ensure adoption of new functionality.
* Communicate changes with key stakeholder groups, and supporting change & adoption through the process.
* Demonstrable experience in delivering Salesforce training, and preparing instructional videos and training guides.
* Passionate about knowledge sharing, and adhering to best practice as a Salesforce Trainer.
* Excellent communicator, with experience working with varied stakeholder groups.
* Fantastic collaboration skills, thriving in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, then please apply directly.