Scrum Master - 18 month FTC
Up to £70,000 + bonus + other benefits
1/2 days in the Office in Manchester & Remote working
A major client of mine in the Insurance industry is looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master to join the team to be part of an exciting time in their development. As part of the wider IT Team, you'll be part of supporting the expanding digital transformation through agile delivery.
You'll be responsible to coach and support teams to perform at their best abilities and achieve delivery of projects alongside ensuring blockers are removed and the product backlog is intact and teams and stakeholders are updated on the process.
* Working with team, stakeholders and management on Scrum and Agile principles
* Facilitate Agile ceremonies and review Agile metrics to produce visibility into data for the team and improve
* Refine and prioritise the backlog alongside the Product Owner
* Remove roadblocks and impediments that prevent progress by improving value delivery
* Assist the team with organisation and consulting and coaching for Agile working
* Break down epics and mapping user stories
* Provide possibility of learning talks and workshops for the team
* Focus on sprint goals amongst the team and work delivered to the sprint
* Ensure team maintain their Scrum tools (charts, backlogs, Story board, Action board)
* Provide individual coaching with issues and challenges amongst your team and look for ways to help team perform to their best ability
* Experience of Scrum and Agile with experience of guiding and supporting the business
* JIRA or similar tools
* Agile and Scrum in complex and world situations with thorough understanding of principles
* Scaled Agile Methods - XP, TDD, BDD and CI
* Certifications such as A-CSM, PSM II
* Team player and proven mentor supporting and contributing to team potential and success
If this advert sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply the job online.