SEN TA KS2 to KS4
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative SEN TA to work within an SEN provision.
This school is looking for a TA to work with small groups of pupils in a school that really promotes pupil wellbeing.
You will be expected to support the teacher with small groups where the students will be engaged in interesting and challenging lessons, the support will include helping to maintain good levels of interest with the pupils.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with SEN pupils with challenging behaviour and be experienced with all levels from age 11+. So if you are experienced and have previously worked with various levels of ability please get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 509346
Mana Education requirements:
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending on your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01733 286 199 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay and ability to offset your expenses (see pay section on our website)!
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Teacher, English Teacher, English Literature Teacher, English Language Teacher
This role is commutable from:
Peterborough, Stamford, Corby, Wisbech, Grantham, Market Deeping, Oakham, Deepings, Spalding,