Senior / Director Level Accountant
£40000 - £45000 PA Plus Profit Share
Unity Accountancy is a forward-thinking and innovative accounting firm based in South West Wales. Their goal is to transform the traditional accounting industry by offering a collaborative, client-centric approach. They focus on delivering value-added services by leveraging modern technology and proactive advisory services.
Unity are currently looking for a qualified senior accountant, who is ready for the next step in their career, to join them in a director level role.
The role will be a mixture of account management of a large existing client base as well as future business development and growth. In taking on this director-level role within the company you will be required to provide strategic leadership and direction to grow and develop the firm.
You will be able to work from home although visits to the client base across South and South West Wales will be required.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
* Leadership:Take on a director-level role within the company, providing strategic leadership and direction to grow and develop the firm.
* Business Development: Identify and pursue growth opportunities, including acquiring new clients and practices, with the aim of achieving the company's financial goals.
* Client-Centric Approach:Foster a culture of collaboration and partnership with clients, focusing on their individual needs and business objectives.
* People Management: Step into a leadership role where you will manage a team and offshore staff, guiding them to deliver high-quality accounting services and support.
* Compliance and Advisory Services:Ensure that Unity Accountancy's services are both compliant and value-added, helping clients make informed financial decisions.
* Entrepreneurial Approach: Bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the role, actively contributing to the growth and development of the company.
This role will suit a highly experienced applicant with +/- 8 years senior level experience who is looking for further growth in their career and keen to take on additional responsibility.
The following qualifications, experience and attributes are required:
* A qualified Accountant with either ICAEW or ACCA Membership
* 8 years experience working in an accounting firm, preferably in South West Wales.
* A solid business acumen
* An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify and pursue business opportunities.
* Strong leadership skills, demonstrating previous experience in leading and managing teams.
* A Client-Centric Approach, showing commitment to providing exceptional client service and building long-term relationships
* Own transport and drivers license is essential
This is an opportunity to work in a company who are making a significant impact on the industry and their clients success through recognition and implementation of changes needed to modernise and transform the industry as a whole.
The work environment is both dynamic and collaborative and encourages innovation and creativity. Heading up the team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
A competitive salary is on offer as well as profit share upon successful completion of the probationary period. There is also the potential for business ownership for the right applicant.
All enquiries, requests for additional information and applications should be directed to Kim Simpson of Work Wales or contact Kim for a confidential discussion on 07896123326.