Senior Administrative Assistant – Finance
£10.00 per hour
Full Time, On a Temporary Basis
Home based position – Must reside in Hampshire!
Client is the Adults’ Health and Care (AHC) service that sources commissioned residential and domiciliary care services for OPPD service users who have been assessed as having eligible care needs.
· Source OPPD long term residential and nursing placements
· Source OPPD domiciliary care
· Create, amend, and end all financial provisions
· Send Purchase Confirmation details to Care Providers
Main Responsibilities - (This list is not exhaustive)
· General administration support as required
· Supporting Telephone Contact Queries
· Ensuring Purchase Confirmations and Service Contracts are pulled from Bulk Printing queries in a timely manner
· Initial oversight of all referrals into the service and add appropriate further action as required
· To always engage with Internal and external stakeholder communication in a professional capacity
· Adding Financial provisions to Client files within the Social Care database
· Social Care System Updating as required
· Escalating at the earliest opportunity any queries to Brokerage Officers
· To support with Service Data collection across the service where required
· Ensuring consistency of processes and procedures across the service
· Supporting Brokerage Officers with Data entry and other tasks as required
· Ensuring all role activity incorporates HCC’s Business Vision & Strategy
· Good standard of general education or relevant working experience.
· Computer literate in the use of a variety of software.
· Effective communication skills at all levels.