A market-leading, independent commercial property consultancy are seeking a Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their ambitious, Cambridge based Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will lead on a range of projects on behalf of a diverse client portfolio comprised of leading financial institutions and boutique real estate companies whilst benefiting from linear career progression to Partner.
Priding themselves on the calibre of their employees and their growing skillset, as the successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor you will benefit hugely from joining a consultancy who place a real emphasis on employee development.
(Schedules of dilapidations predominantly on behalf of the landlord, pre-acquisition surveys, due-diligence, development monitoring and project work up to £30m.)
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred (Building Surveying pathway)
* Commercially-minded with 5+ years private practice/consultancy experience
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Client-facing with the ability to build and develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary
* Full Flexible working
* Clear progression to Partner
* Performance based, team and company bonus
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - MRICS - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor - Senior Associate Building Surveyor